Batch/Multiple plotting

Changoman

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to plot multiple dwg files in a single go all using the same plot settings. Is it possible to do this in AutoCad without having to use another program? I am using AutoCad 2009 LT by the way.

Also, is there a way to save a certain plot setup as the default so that I don't have to switch my page setup to every time I open a new drawing?

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I've never used publish before, but is there a way to create a new page setup? Right now it is showing and I'm not sure how to change it.

I also tried the page setup manager but I need it to be saved as the default plot settings so that I don't have to do it to any new drawings I get. I created a new page setup but it disappears when I open a new drawing. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again for the help.

• 3 years later...

Hi Dipali,

Can you please help me right down the details for creating a named page set up and how to save it. How can i print multiple pages (models and layout) using publish command.

Thanks in advance.

Open the Plot Dialog Box while in Paperspace and make the necessary adjustments. Under "Page Setup" at the top, click the Add button. You can reuse and import this Page Setup into your other drawings. Or you can make it a default in the Publish Dialog Box for all sheets added.