Adding a table style to a custom tool palette

raj banerjee

i have created a table style and saved it within a drawing, how would i go about adding this style to a tool palette?

any help would be great:)

• 4 years later...

On the toolpalette create a macro that will insert this drawing into your current drawing and then delete the "block", this will bring in all styles (text, dim, multileader, tables etc) into your current drawing.

Save the drawing with the styles in a support path of AutoCAD.

^C^C_insert "MY_Styles" 0,0;;;;_erase;L;;

Thanks

I ended up just saving as a block in a drawing and used design centre to create a toolpallet from that drawing.

I then went into the property in the toolpallet and made it explode the block after inserting

This also gave me the added advantage of a template that I can match my tables to.

Thanks for you advice I will be sure to use it in the future.

Thanks

I ended up just saving as a block in a drawing and used design centre to create a toolpallet from that drawing.

I then went into the property in the toolpallet and made it explode the block after inserting

This also gave me the added advantage of a template that I can match my tables to.

Thanks for you advice I will be sure to use it in the future.

This is how we do it and is the best method without going into any custom programming or macros.

:)