Cloud Around Changed Xref

Short answer = No.

If you need this, then you, or whoever makes the change to the xref, will need to manually cloud the area so that it shows up in the host drawing.

ok, cad64 but can i make any thing otherwise cloud any thing until i know what part of drawing changed by Architecture?

thanks for your help.

If the architect is making changes to his drawings and sending them to you, then he should be clouding his changes, or doing something to let you know what has changed. If he isn't, you should contact him and ask him to do so. I have had to make this request before.

Another thing you can do is open a new file and insert both the new xref and the old xref. Change all the colors of the old xref to white and change all the colors of the new xref to magenta. Use DrawOrder and send the old xref to the back and bring the new xref to the front. Now, wherever you see white lines, you will know that something has changed.