Autocad Mep Vs Cadduct

Splitpin

Can anyone tell me what to buy and which is the better and easiest to use, I'm a HVAC draughtsman (Consultants) looking for a new 3d design package to go to, what i can see from the discussions is that CADDUCT is better and easier than Autocad MEP (Library, training, Bill of quantities etc.), any advice? I don't want to waste my workplaces money because i just started here.

regards

Cad Duct is very easy to operate and requires less time to understand and do the project settings.

Large projects can be easily handle by using Cad Duct softwares.

The drawing production is aldo very fast.

• 6 years later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Splitpin

• tzframpton

• Jacko93

• nett8

hye... let me Share DUCT2K for HVAC Design (2D) Drawing... suit run on AutoCAD2007 & AutoCAD2008, certain part such as Exhaust Diffuser got some error, by the way we can use Return Diffuser as replaced functionality. the method to add this menu, i have show it in screen cast. this menu is using in Malay Language (Bahasa Melayu). hopefully u all enjoy to apply it...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...EJkbGloOEV1ZUk

abbr :-

1) Diffuser Bekal : Supply Diffuser

2) Diffuser Sedut : Return Diffuser

3) Diffuser Ekzos : Exhaust Diffuser (some error)

4) Jana : Generate (layout drawing, shall be generate to apply this menu as function)

5) Garispandu : Guideline (this line is guiding to determine draft/draw the duct, the guideline shall be straight as axis-x & axis-y to ensure this DUCT2K menu is functioning)

p/s : others function, let explore by yourself. enjoy it...

• 4 years later...
On 6/2/2016 at 2:53 PM, nett8 said:

hye... let me Share DUCT2K for HVAC Design (2D) Drawing... suit run on AutoCAD2007 & AutoCAD2008, certain part such as Exhaust Diffuser got some error, by the way we can use Return Diffuser as replaced functionality. the method to add this menu, i have show it in screen cast. this menu is using in Malay Language (Bahasa Melayu). hopefully u all enjoy to apply it...

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zvptaku6merre/Duct2K

abbr :-

1) Diffuser Bekal : Supply Diffuser

2) Diffuser Sedut : Return Diffuser

3) Diffuser Ekzos : Exhaust Diffuser (some error)

4) Jana : Generate (layout drawing, shall be generate to apply this menu as function)

5) Garispandu : Guideline (this line is guiding to determine draft/draw the duct, the guideline shall be straight as axis-x & axis-y to ensure this DUCT2K menu is functioning)

p/s : others function, let explore by yourself. enjoy it...