Publish command in 2009 will not do multi-page PDFs

chulse

Has anyone else had this problem?

I set my sheets to a PDF page setup (I use Adobe Acrobat Pro7) and in 2008 I get a nice multi-page pdf file. But, in 2009, I get the first sheet and the whole thing stops :reallymad:

...or is it just me...?

Thanks

I just tried it to see and had similar results.

Mine printed the first page to pdf file I designated, but then when it went to the next page it asked for pdf file name again. So the three sheets I printed all went to separate pdf files instead of one multipage file.

Well, the Autodesk sollution was to use their PDF driver and it seems to work. Must be time to upgrade my old Adobe 7 Pro :(

.....so you were able to get a multi-page pdf file after you installed the recommended driver? we are about to install 09 and it would help to have an issue solved before it happens

.....so you were able to get a multi-page pdf file after you installed the recommended driver? we are about to install 09 and it would help to have an issue solved before it happens

Use the PDF driver that is included with AutoCAD - DWG to PDF.pc3

I'm told it has some of it's own problems though, like the ability to handle tiff files... I guess you just can't have everything.

I'll try to remember to post here the results if I manage to get the upgrade to Acrobat Pro 9...