Increase vertex of 3dmesh

MR MAN

My experience for increase vertex for 3dmesh not sure.You should predefine nos of vertex as you like before create 3dmesh.But pls check with "pedit"!

are you trying to smooth out your surface or have more points to dynamically modify?

When you use the 3DMESH command it should ask you for M and N direction mesh size.

The smooth surface option increase the number of verticies.

SURFTYPE is the smoothing method applied in PEDIT. you can alter this number then go into PEDIT and select your surface and the Smooth option.

Can you give a little more insight as to what you are going for?

I take it if you say vertex of a 3dmesh you mean the number of tabulations for your surface, or to put it shortly how well defined your surface is.

adjust the SURFTAB1 and SURFTAB2 variables to get a more tabulated surface.

Thanks Guys, I Need Increase Number Of Vertex From 4 To Alot Of Number Of Vertex Because I Need Make 3dmesh For Nonrectangler Shape (more Than 4 Vertex) And I Need Make It One Time With Out Divide It To Parts(4 Vertex)

Hey!You can do like upper comments.I know you means like "poly edit" or "poly mesh edit" from 3ds max with increase or add vertex.It can be in 3ds max.For autocad,you should request wish list of Autode$k!