identify multiple co-ordinates

Chanell DP

I need a quicker way to identify the co-ordinates of the stormwater system. Preferably as a list which I can then import into Excel.

We working on the WG27 co-ordinate system imported from Model Maker.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. :(

I need a quicker way to identify the co-ordinates of the stormwater system. Preferably as a list which I can then import into Excel.

We working on the WG27 co-ordinate system imported from Model Maker.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

:(

If you type LIST and select everything you want it will give you all coords, but as far as exporting to Excel, other than copying and pasting I don't know I'm afraid.

I've moved your question to the "Map 3D" section.
... and I moved here the thread from the Beginner's Area. It is enough to have a question asked once in the forum.

Is your stormwater system composed of Civil 3D objects or regular AutoCAD objects? If Civil 3D objects then I don't believe Map will be able to extract that information. If AutoCAD objects then you can perform a Map query on the objects to get the data you need (provided that your objects are blocks or are layered separately from other objects).