Text editing box is off-screen

SteveDevil

When I edit text, the editing box is off screen so I cant select anything. How do I get this back up onto the visible screen. Grabbing the blue title bar of it just moves the bar and not the editing box.

Cheers

Steve

No, I cant pan in. The drawing sheet moves but the text editing box and its title bar stays where it is.

What is the Dtexted>0 ? I tried putting that command in without success.

Steve

If it is actually moved off the screen, try increasing your screen resolution settings (if they aren't already at max.) to see if that'll bring it into view. Then move it towards the middle of the screen and reset your resolution.

Hey Rustysilo, what a great idea to try!

Unfortunately I wont find out if it would have worked. I ended up restoring my system to a month ago, and it seems to have solved the problem. I cant think for the life of me what Id done in that month to change things. I rarely, if ever, change the settings on this works PC. I restored the system by only a week or two beforehand but that didnt work. This one has though.

The text editor pops up right in midscreen now. Sorted!

Thanks to all those that replied, this forum is a godsend.

Steve