register.lic

anggidesk

my boss give me autodesk land desktop 2007. it consist of CRACK. when i finished install and double click the register.lic, there is a message from computer, tell to me: THE ADMINISTRATOR HAS DISABLED FOR REGISTER... What should i do, and so i can run the program??

I would suggest you un-install the software immediately.

Software that contains CRACK's are illegal

And let your boss know this, if he wants you to use autocad, tell him to get a proper version, either from autodesk direct or one of their authorised re-sellers

my boss give me autodesk land desktop 2007. it consist of CRACK. when i finished install and double click the register.lic, there is a message from computer, tell to me: THE ADMINISTRATOR HAS DISABLED FOR REGISTER... What should i do, and so i can run the program??

Are you on drugs dude????

Tell your boss to buy the software.

Dodge

Jeez, you're boss sounds like a real piece of work. What is the firm's name, Midnight Designs? Someone's asking for a whole lotta headaches, not to mention fines, penalties, lawyer fees, embarrassment, etc. doing something like that. My advice is to run real fast in the opposite direction and don't look back.