in a line

so that

the only a

few words

fit in each row(like this)

and to fix it all u need

to do it drag

the box and the text goes back to how it should come out

not this would not being a problem if i was doin this by hand, but due to it being automated it screws up the routine, how do you fix this?

easy way to see the problem do a qleader, select the ip with mouse, and them from their only use the key board to select every thing, this means that u can not use mtext, and u should see the problem

and help would be awesome

regards Flower

You could always make a leader without the text, then insert mtext at the last point from the leader. Just make sure the mtext is left justified.

Yes, That would be a simple solution normally, tho it would be quite harder to do as i have a quite long code just for the point for the leader, and a smallish one dependent on the scale of the dwg for the tail, and hence would cause quite long and complex piece of coding for such a simple product, hence why i was asking to see if i could adjuct the text box,

thank you tho, it may well become the way i have to do it

Regards

Flower

to adjust the text box, i ususally select it & in properties pallette i change the 'defined width' value to very high. and than if i want the text not in one line but lutiline I use enter to go to next line while writing the text. I do not have experince with lisps but thought the method may help you to write yours.