Errors with blocks!!!!

neekcotrack

I have resently updated to MEP 2009. The problem I am having is when I go to move any block in the drawing if the block crosses over and MEP duct the snaps snap to it an crash no matter what. There are only two ways I have found to fix it for now. Turn off all snaps before I move, or explode the block within the drawing and make another one. Has anyone had this problem? Yes I have talked to AutoDesk and there looking into it!!!!!!

But the quicker I can get this answered will help.

I have resently updated to MEP 2009. The problem I am having is when I go to move any block in the drawing if the block crosses over and MEP duct the snaps snap to it an crash no matter what. There are only two ways I have found to fix it for now. Turn off all snaps before I move, or explode the block within the drawing and make another one. Has anyone had this problem? Yes I have talked to AutoDesk and there looking into it!!!!!!

But the quicker I can get this answered will help.

Have you installed all the latest updates, hot fixes, and Service Packs?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9240938

Check your memory (RAM). I was very unstable untill I doubled it to 8G. as I said in another thread, right click on the task bar, open task manager and check your physical memory against your RAM. You may be on the edge like I was....

the red is what I have on board

the blue is what I'm using....

I originally had 4g installed.....

now imagine the stability with that, all KINDS of crap was happening with no explanation....:shock:

memory.jpg

the red is what I have on board

the blue is what I'm using....

I originally had 4g installed.....

now imagine the stability with that, all KINDS of crap was happening with no explanation....:shock:

My memory looks fine to me. How are you running 2009 MEP with so high of a memory usage? I usually run two at a time and mine still never gets about 50% of my RAM.

• 1 month later...