New Parts for MEP

Nick-H-

Wher can you find new parts for MEP, im looking for Different kinds of pumps, and boilers which dont seem to be installed, is there any where to downlload them from?

Nick

Wher can you find new parts for MEP, im looking for Different kinds of pumps, and boilers which dont seem to be installed, is there any where to downlload them from?

Nick

There is not much out there, honestly. There's been a gripe about that for a long time now. Most people create their own MvParts when needed for a true library of accurate models they're drawing.

When I get to work tomorrow I'll remember to post a link to a good tutorial site to do this.

Also, they DO exist out there, just google MvPart catalog and see what pops up. They usually are pretty high in cost, and they are specific to the company who created them. :)

How do you edit existing parts, like the Heat Exchanger it doesnt have a power supply connection on it

I wouldn't recommend doing this at all. Leave the stock catalog of parts alone.

I wouldn't recommend doing this at all. Leave the stock catalog of parts alone.

I mean like modify an exisitng part and saving it as something else, is that possible, i want to add a connection the heat exchanger for the motorised valve sensor cable if that makes sense