white background

rookie37

How do I write a lisp program that will set the drawing to a black background?

Often, people are in my drawing, change it to white and save it. I can change it back the conventional way but it is annoying and takes a lot of time. (6 drawings each day)

If the background color is set under the options, then preferences, Display then you should not need to change it. AutoCAD should keep your preferences.

I have worked with others who prefer a white background and they have sent me their drawings and when I open them the background is my default / black background.

If the background color is set under the options, then preferences, Display then you should not need to change it. AutoCAD should keep your preferences.

I have worked with others who prefer a white background and they have sent me their drawings and when I open them the background is my default / black background.

This makes scense to me and how I though acad would run

However, I sometimes open a drawing that has a white background. Do I have something set wrong?

This may help somewhat: http://www.civil.bcit.ca/faculty/thu...FAQ2_copy.HTMl It details the use of the WMFBKGND variable. This can be....

I didn't understand the above

• 1 month later...