Classic View/Menu

SoggyCashew

Hello, Im having a heck of a time learning this new menu. I want the menu set up like the old versions of AutoCad and now mine has two menus in it and I cant figure out how to get rid of the new style menu and I cant remember where or how I got the old style to show up? Please help...:cry:

How do I remove either menu?

Untitled.jpg

AutoCad LT 2009

First type in command "ribbon close" and type in cmd "workspace" "classic" or as you like.Then you can add your favourite tool bar and "workspace" "saveas" and Type "your workspace name".Another method,you can choose old setting from drop down list according to image red rectangle.Then you can save your style.

Untitled.jpg

there isnt a choice in the drop down list "red A" like there used to be? and why isnt these options in my workspace switch button in the bottom right? Goto go to work I will check back later....

thanks,

Chad

Well I would like to but for some reason it wont save my workspace? It keeps defulting to the classic. I remove menues and they dont remove:( I will have to keep reading on how to set up the ribbon. What sucks is I have to learn Autocad all over because I cant find the buttons.... I will get it though! Anyone know of a good tut it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad

what autocad version you've using before? some of my colleagues imported their profile from autocad 08 to 09 and its working, but be sure to back up the default one if.

Version 2005 is what I had and now when I open my drawlings in 2009 the drawling I was working on in 2005 is all out of scale? It changed all my measurements. Can you have both versions on a PC?

Thanks,

Chad