Adding the sum of Multiple Areas

hey guys I am looking for a quick way to add area's of closed polylines, for example I have several hundred closed polylines, and I need to know the total area for all of them, any quick way? or is it a check 1 at a time kinda deal?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

how to you use the lsp files in Autocad LT 2010?

thanks

ive been using fields to auto calc my areas.

This is great, but is there a way to also have a running total of several floor areas too?

does seem sill that even LT that is used in Architecture doesnt have this tool built in. and and the autocad calculator resets itself everytime its so annoying.

how to you use the lsp files in Autocad LT 2010?

You can't. LT does not support lisp. That is one reason LT is a fraction of the price of full AutoCAD. There are 3rd party tools available that claim to run lisp routines in LT, but purchase and use at your own risk.

ive been using fields to auto calc my areas.

This is great, but is there a way to also have a running total of several floor areas too?

I don't recall if LT includes the ._DataExtraction command, but if it does, you can use this.

Last time I have asked u about combining multiple layouts in Autocad to single pdf.Now I have tried these options through Pdf995, it is possible to create Multiple layouts of dwg file into single pdf.But this is not reliable.I have attached image here, this shows two options i.e.combine pdf995 print jobs & combine with previous pdf995 print jobI am using first option because I have three layouts which i want in single pdf file for one drawing.another dwg also have three layouts & i want single pdf for these layouts. both pdf,s should be separate.So I am not using second option from that window.But problem is if i am using first option from window only yet it merges second pdf with first one whether my second option is off..Please helpJyotsnao:)