installing version 2007

rory47

• 5 months later...

hi -- i have a copy of version 2007 -- i had gotten it from a previous job about 2 years ago -- i am trying to install it on my computer now (its installed) but how can i get an activation code. Or can i even get one ???:cry:

You got it from a previous job? So they just gave it to you? :unsure:

Didn't they also give you the activation code? :?

The only way to get an activation code is from Autodesk. If you've lost yours, you will need to contact them.

they gave it to me to use cause i did work from home as well as at the office. I did have the activation code, but when i moved to michigan, it got lost.

so you think there will be a charge if i contact autodesk for the code ???

Even though your previous employer gave you the program to install on your computer, they are still the owner of that license. And since you are no longer working for that company, it's doubtful that Autodesk will issue you an activation code. Your best bet would be to contact your previous employer and ask them for the code.

I'm sure that's a longshot, but it's probably your only real option. :unsure: