Cant find toolbar URGENT

run2kdjhm

im using autocad 2009 and im in the proscess of modeling a car. just now i tried to do some more work on it and there are no toolbars. very weird. cant right click either.all i can see is my 4 views so i cant to anything exept zoom and change view.

im sure it is just i simple solution but i cant find it

any help would be appreciated

thanks.

go up to the A in the top left corner. scroll down to tool, and then over to toolbars and all your toolbars will be there. click on one and it will put it in your active model space. you can also dock these.

what operations are you trying to perform? most of the stuff is there under the HOME tab under 3d modeling or Draw

I'm not familiar with AutoCAD Mechanical but maybe this will help.Try to find the gear like icon on the right bottom of your screen.That's the workspace switching icon.Choose the "AutoCAD Classic" option.That should bring up the old style menu with all the toolbars etc.

are you using mech or acad?

CadHelp.jpg

thats a screen shot of acad 09, Its there for me. from that point if you click on AutoCAD under the toolbars it should bring up a list of all the available tool bars.

okay, in your first post you said acad 09, even though its acad mech 09 it is a different interface. sorry i cant help you out as i dont have access to that program.

• 1 year later...

I know this is a couple years ago, but if it is still an active topic or someone needs help with it.

What you do, is you go down to the options portion of the "A" on the bottom left. Click it.

Find the tab that says "Profile", you are most likely on the imperial or metric profile. If you simply select just the "Autocad" profile and apply, It should give you the menus and toolbars you are looking for! Before you run back here because that didnt work, try selecting the other profiles as well and see if that brings up the toolbars. If it doesnt then i dont know. I just had this issue with my boss' laptop. So, i found this worked for me!

If you know the commands just type them.

Example: if you want to draw a line or a rectangle just type the command and press Enter.

Command : Write

draw a line : line , l

draw a circle : circle, c

copy : copy, co

dimension : dimlinear, dimdia

and so on . . .

• 4 years later...