Sheet set manager call outs

chelsea1307

hey everyone, im trying to switch to using sheet set manager from using nothing... I can set up a basic sheet set and use it to plot but im now trying to figure out the callouts for title blocks and such. the auto cad help doesnt explain it all too well, ive only been using auto cad for about 3 or 4 months so this could be super easy and im just not seeing it. Any help on how or a site or something that goes through how to use it right would be great.

hey everyone, im trying to switch to using sheet set manager from using nothing...

It's a lot of material, but if you are not going to get training on SSM, then this is the next best thing.

http://heidihewett.blogs.com/my_weblog/files/Sheets_Happen.pdf

There are also some videos you can watch on the subject.

Go here: http://heidihewett.blogs.com/my_weblog/

...and scroll down looking on the left margin for Videos...

I've about halfway got the fields thing figured out. but when i make changes i have to back through and right click and select update field, is there a way to update all fields?

I've about halfway got the fields thing figured out. but when i make changes i have to back through and right click and select update field, is there a way to update all fields?

yeah...you should just be able to do a REGEN and have it update

be sure fieldeval is set to 31

i was trying to remember FIELDEVAL but couldnt....thanks

with it set to 31 you should be able to regen and update all fields in that drawing at once

...with it set to 31 you should be able to regen and update all fields in that drawing at once

or technically, any of these values...

16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

:)

that worked perfect... the way our titles are set up is to have two line of title but it will only give me one line with no option for a second. How do I set it up for two lines of text.. ive attached a drawing to show how it shows up now with two lines of the same text any suggestions

M01 DSFSDFSFS.dwg