Edit Text Style

naghshe

I'm trying to label the boundary of a property. It has straight lines on sides and curves on top and bottom. i managed to change the style of the text the way I want it (radius and length above, delta below). The problem i have is that I don't know how to change the height of the text. The option under "Text properties" in "Edit Label styles" is shaded ( I cannot change it).

Thanks for help

Sounds like you're using Land Desktop. If my memory serves me correctly the text size is controlled by the scale of the drawing. Check the scale in your drawing settings.

this is all by memory...

go to Format > Text......create a new text style that is the same as what you already have only larger. Then change that label to that text style...

let me know if it worked

Sounds like you're using Land Desktop. If my memory serves me correctly the text size is controlled by the scale of the drawing. Check the scale in your drawing settings.

You are right my friend, I played around with the drawing scale until I got the text size I needed. I thought text size is 1/10 of the drawing scale, but it looks like it's 1/40 of it. For example the scale 1"=100' gives me a text size of 2.5'.

this is all by memory...

go to Format > Text......create a new text style that is the same as what you already have only larger. Then change that label to that text style...

let me know if it worked

Where in LDD04 you find Format?

Thanks

Couple hours later....

Got it, it looks like I have been missing some items in the menu Bar. Now I'm OK.

Where in LDD04 you find Format?

Thanks

Couple hours later....

Got it, it looks like I have been missing some items in the menu Bar. Now I'm OK.

sorry...i assumed your Format menu was already in view. Hope everything worked out.

• 3 years later...
this is all by memory...

let me know if it worked

DUDE! You have helped me solve an age old issue! I know your post is old but it worked in autocad 2013. My drawings finally look the way i want!