Project Menu box on the left side of screen

naghshe

Every time I open LDD04 there is a Menu box opening on the left side, it has Project (Drawing.dwg) and some sub-folders. Since I never use it, is there any way to avoid this box to open at the start up?

Thanks

I dont have LDD, but I do have Map, so do you have a Map pulldown, with options at the bottem? if so, in options you can specify no box on startup

Thank you, I got rid of it. Now could you help me find out how to get rid of the drawing that opens when i open LDD04.

I don't know how to find the location. It's called "Drawing1.dwg"

I did a search on my hard drive, Windows couldn't find it.

Where is the option given to choose the drawing at start up?

that is your default template. In tools->options, under the file tab, go to your template settings and see what template your starting with. You will still start with a drawing1, but you can change what it loads

that is your default template. In tools->options, under the file tab, go to your template settings and see what template your starting with. You will still start with a drawing1, but you can change what it loads

Under Files>Drawings Template Settings>Drawing Template File location, I changed it to "Land Desktop04\Template "folder, then

under Default Template File name for QNew I chose Acad.dwt, but i still have the Drawing1.dwg as my first drawing to open.