Enable command line on 2002?

therock005

A friend of mine has closed the command line on his autocad map 2002,and cannot get it to open.I gave him the ctrl+9 key or to got to tools command line,but he said none of them work.

He has autocad map 2002,how can he get the command line back?:huh:

Found this via a google-search - see if it works:

You can change that under your 'Preferences' panel. You should have a Display tab with the option to change your Text Window Parameters. You can change how many text lines you want on your command line & how many lines you want Auto CAD to memorize.

Yes of course,but atm i cant confrim if typing commandline works as i 'm not the one having the problem.I told him to try tools->commandline but he said he rundown each option and didnt find it there.

I'l also adivse the guy to check the preferences.

idon t think he dragged out of view,he must have closed it.Anyway typing "commandline" didnt yiel any results.

I told him to try alt+space+m just in case and i hope that this might be the answer to his problem.

We'll see.Thanx for your suggestions guys.

Nope this also didnt help!

Anyway i told him to restore the workspace,and he replied that he couldnt see the workspace menu under tools either!

Is autocad map 2002 really so messed up that such things occur?It really seems weird to me,as if he was using another programm (But no he's using the Map 2002 indeed).