CADWorx !!

criscris27

I've seen a reference to online tutorials at YouTube but haven't actually viewed any to see if they are any good.

You're aware there is an established COADE/CADWorx users forum where you can get help with questions?

COADE also offers seminars and training DVDs. You'll have to visit their website to get further information.

hi !

i thought that CADWorx is an Autodesk Software..

i've registered on the CADWorx forums and i won't be posting here anymore.

thank you for your reply:)

C

hi !

i have another question.

i am in the possession of a .pdf file, that originaly was a .pdms file (made in AVEVA); i've converted the .pdf file into .dxf, but the drawing is not correct (the problem begun when the .pdms file was converted into .pdf__then there was a lot of 'drawing loss').

is there a way i can make the .pdf file into a correct .dxf (or .dwg) since i don't have the .pdms file??:unsure:

C

There are file conversion programs that will take a .pdf and convert it to a .dwg or .dxf. However, the good ones aren't free and the free ones are less than perfect. I'd call around to your local reprographic's shops and ask if they do conversions on a per file basis and see what they would charge. Unless of course you anticipate having to do a number of conversions like this in the future then you might consider purchasing a program yourself. Some companies offer free trial versions of their programs.

i fixed the problem.

now i am looking on UCS, it seems a bit complicated and this means only one thing: you wiil hear from me again 8).

C

• 1 year later...

2 ALL ! ABOUT TUTORIAL CADWORX U CAN BUY CADWORX TRAINGING DVD TO LEARN BY YOURFELF !!!

( i AM BEGINNER OF CADWORX ,learn by myself in vietnam!!!)

to MOD! i said i send link toturial for learning...it's free .only send email to me i will reply ...because we have not any training docs or seminar here.I just want to share my knowlegde to anyone like my (lear by threself)

regards.

You didn't say it was free. You said "U CAN BUY CADWORX TRAINGING DVD" and then you suggested that people email you for the videos. That doesn't sound like free to me.

If it's free, that's fine. But you need to make it clear that you are not selling these videos.

• 3 years later...
  • 10 years later...

Did anyone use 'CADWorx Structure Editor'? I couldn't find any information on how/where to start running this Editor even though I found 'CADWorx Structure Editor Users Guide' but I don't know how/where I can run the Editor.

Thanks lots.

William