Template block too large for Paperspace border

A Brown

Aloha,

I'm using AutoCAD LT 2005

I have a template inserted into an ISOA1 Paperspace border (841x594). The Template block is (820x580), however on screen the Template is larger than the dashed lines of the Paperspace Border. Thus when I plot there is a section of the Template that is cropped off the print.

How can I resolve this issue.

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Edit the template block to fit and do a "save as" using some description that you'll recognize in the future should you have need of it again.

Thanks guys,

I realise now that the Template block and the paper space are the correct sizes, however it is the dashed lines on the paper space that I need to move, how do I do this?

Thanks again.

those dashed lines are the cliping plane of the specific printer your using you can set the cliping border in the properties window for that printer, be warned though if you go all the way to the edge of the paper it still might not print all of what you want due to the way printer grabs the paper, play with it and see what happens

Messing with the standard clipping plane of your plotter may not give you the results you're looking for. What kind of plotter or printer are you using? Make/model?

those dashed lines are the cliping plane of the specific printer your using you can set the cliping border in the properties window for that printer, be warned though if you go all the way to the edge of the paper it still might not print all of what you want due to the way printer grabs the paper, play with it and see what happens

This is correct. The lines are the limits of the printer.

The DWG to PDF plotter that came with my copy of AutoCAD has ANSI as well as Enlarged ANSI sheet sizes. I don't know if ISO is the same as I don't use them. The regular ANSI sheet clips my border, but the Enlarged ANSI does not.

As hotrodz0321 mentioned, you can change the offsets.