Rotate Dimensions.

abhijeetrpen

After Dimensioning the drawing when i rotate the drawing the dimensions run away here and there ... dont know wht to do ... any solution to avoid this.

I had a similar situation. I solved it by simply selecting all the dims and rotating them. You may need to adjust some of the leaders, but this seemed to work okay for me.

I have had the same problem many times....I finally just learned to dimension the drawing after rotating the objects....

BOB'27T-Do you ever sleep?

I have had the same problem many times....I finally just learned to dimension the drawing after rotating the objects....

BOB'27T-Do you ever sleep?

Yeah I guess i'll go to sleep now! I've had enough CAD for one day!

• 3 weeks later...

I assume the dimensions are in PS and the object in MS?I had the same problem too, i think it has something to do with the dimensions being directly associated with the object during dimensioning(ONSNAP)

try to cut the dimension and paste them in the exact same location. then rotate em