page setup manager

nicnicman

Hi everyone,

The attached drawing is setup to be drawn on an 8.5" x 11" page. The problem is the scale that I want to use does not fit on this size paper. I tried to change the page size in the page setup manger by right-clicking on the layout1 tab but I am not given many options for page sizes. I am working on this project at home and all I have is a standard printer with standard page size options. Is it possible to change the page size so that I can work on the drawing in paper space?

Thanks

Nick

You can change next to plotter name box "properties" button from page setup dialog box.Then you can choose custom paper size and set as you like.

When I go to Custom Paper sizes in the Plotter Configuration Editor box all the controls are unavailable. I am told to go to Custom Properties but that only opens the properties of my printer. Here is an attached drawing to show where I am.

Thanks for any replies.

PageSetup.jpg

I just had to switch from plotting to my printer to plotting to DWF6ePlot.pc3. This gave all sorts of options for page sizes. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction papagyi.

nicnicman