Animation

Whiteboy15

So I'm trying to animate a part that I'm creating for a class and it involves a golf ball going around a curve. I can't seem to get it to follow the path and the only option i have found has been doing a staircase effect with it, but it doesn't looks professional enough.

my computer is still having trouble lockin up when i try to render an animation but what you need to do is annimate component. You will then have to manually place the ball where you want it. When you animate component there are two options for path, One is straight line and one is smooth. You can pick the start point, highest point and end point and the compensation will make it look close to right(doesnt account for wind resistance:). set it up so your time between positions and distance is the same. for instance your first position is 10ft over, 10ft up and 5 seconds, second position is another 10ft over and 10ft back down to the ground. make this another 5 seconds or it will appear to accelerate.

You can also do a second animate component operation and rotate the ball so it will spin at the same time.