delete unused window style

blatz.boy

I am trying to create a drawing template from an existing drawing for which I have all settings adjusted to my preferences. I have deleted all apparent objects, purged the drawing & the only layers are "0" and "defpoints." I have also purged the wall, door & window styles but there is (1) style in the door styles (Existing Dbl_Hinged) and (1) style in the window styles(int storefront) that won't go away. Am I correct in assuming that the only style that should be there is "Standard?" And if so, what can I do to get rid of these styles. There are also no apparent Xrefs in the drawing.

WBlock out everything you really want to save under a new name. When completed open that drawing up. The layers you could not purge should not be part of the new drawing.

Thanks, but what I really want is to remove all of the objects and styles in order to create a blank drawing template. Any other suggestions?

Yes, it is under the "Format" pulldown menu and I've erased all the unwanted layers. The only layers that remain in the drawing are the default layers. What I'm trying to do is delet window and door styles that are not default but for some reason won't purge.

I ended up doing it the "Old-Fashioned Way." I just started from a standard "acad.dwt" and applied the settings I had established in my other drawing. I got the outcome I wanted; it just took a bit more time.

By the way, I never did find any blocks where the window/door styles were being used.

Thanks for all the comments.