how to set feet & inches

gracehazelby

type UNITS...select ARCHITECTURAL as your units

what do you mean by width and length? are you talking about your drawing limits?

Use the LIMITS command to set the limits of your drawing. Most people stopped using this command ages ago. You'll be prompted for the lower left hand corner and upper right hand corner settings in an X, Y form.

Use the GRID command to specify your grid spacing and use the SNAP command to specify your snap spacing. They don't necessarily have to be one and the same.

to set your limits you just type LIMITS...your minimum corner is typically 0,0...your max is going to be in inches and according to your scale...a scale of 1"=1' on a 36x24 sheet would be 432,288...a scale of 1/4"=1' on a 36x24 would be 1728,1152......

what is your scale and what size sheet are you using?

its been a long time since ive used the limits and stuff so someone correct me if im wrong.

check it.....i dont have sound on my computer but this looks exactly like what need.....take a look and see if you can come up with a solution.

to set your limits you just type LIMITS...your minimum corner is typically 0,0...your max is going to be in inches and according to your scale...a scale of 1"=1' on a 36x24 sheet would be 432,288...a scale of 1/4"=1' on a 36x24 would be 1728,1152......

what is your scale and what size sheet are you using?

its been a long time since ive used the limits and stuff so someone correct me if im wrong.

this does not seem to work on my computer i did the width 432,288 and get no numerical value what I`m told is 12 metres width and 9 metres high but all the measurements I have is feet and inches