Question Marks in Drawing

canyon289

Hi,

When I open up this drawing I theres a block with a questions marks in it and some numbers. The dwg file is from China so I installed East Asian Language support and most of the question marks got fixed except this one block. Does anyone know how to solve this? Attached is the DWG

Thanks

nodisplay.dwg

I saw that warning but I don't know where to get the language packs. I installed east asian support in the control panel and I installed the TTF fonts for all 4 of those languages from the Office Installers on the microsoft website.

I went into the dwg file and checked the font settings in options but when I try and select a different alternate font it doesn't display chinese in the list. In the dictionary list it only lists western languages and I don't know where to find a .cus file for chinese characters.

Is there anything else I can do to try and remedy this issue?