Plot Stamp

comcu

Hi,

Is there away to set the plot stamp for each drawing rather than changing the stamp for every drawing?

We have issues of people printing drawings that are on going or superseded and where planning making use of the plot stamp but it seems that it can not be set for each drawing?

Cheers,

Col

It sounds like you have text in your title block that you edit each time for a plot stamp. In 2005 there is a plotstamp option in the print dialog box. Click the checkbox for "Plot stamp on" and then click the plot stamp settings button. If you select the "Drawing name" check box then, no matter what the drawing name is, it will be updated

Asos,

thank you for that. I have not used diesel before but i got something similiar using fields.

I have decided to go with the drawing properties, custom properties. and then adding a field to the title block.

thanks for the help.

col