Only able to plot 1 copy

Gregorio

Hi!

I hope somebody can help me..

We have 6 computers in our LAN. Acad 2007 is installed on all of them. On all except 1 it possible to plot more then 1 copy of the same drawing. I select a drawing to plot and I want to do 5 copies.. only 1 copy comes out, for all others it only says Error: . No reason, no error number, nothing.. so i'm really hopeless.. the only difference is that in this autocad a programme called Acad-Bau (3d modeling) is installed. i don't think this matters as it's only problematic for one plotter - HP Designjet 500 - 24". On the other one - A3 printer - HP 2800 you can print 100 copies if you want, from the same programme, from the same drawing.. I tried all printer configurations but i don't think that is the problem as it's working fine on other computers.

If you need any more details, please tell me.

Thanks!

Open the Control Panel, click on Printers and Faxes. Right click on the icon for your HP 500 printer then select Properties. Leave this on screen. Do the same at one of the other computers. Now compare all the properties. Are they all exactly the same?

Thanks for your answer..

Everything is exactly the same as this plotter is a shared plotter.. it's installed on my computer and it's me that can modify changes in Printers and Faxes.. on other computers Settings tab is blured..

:)

it's not easy.. i just know it'd software problem.. don't know where to look for it.. i suspect some plot settings in Acad but i was never lucky with those.. that's why i posted this.. :)