Problems w/ Union Command?

nicnicman

Hello Everyone,

The outlet of this drawing was the last part of this drawing. It was created in different parts. As each piece of the outlet was created I connected them using the Union command. Once the drawing was complete I saved it but upon reopening I noticed many of the details are missing. For example the 4 identical rectangular blocks near the cord were only created to Subtract sections from the outlet. They were deleted but now they' re back again and part of the solid. Also much of the outlet was filleted but now the edges are square. Two holes where created in the prongs but now the holes are gone.

The 4 blocks are easy enough to remove but I have found refilleting the edges impossible. The command prompt reads "failure while filleting".

I suspect that the Union command had something to do with this but I can't be sure. Has anyone ever seen this? Is there a way to remedy it?

Thanks for any help.

Nick

Lamp.zip

... 'bout ur fillet command, there is nothing wrong, but you must fillet the edges based on orderly manner, second, ur radius must be larger than the corners to be fillet.