Line weights

livebirdy

I recently changed my monochrome pens all to 0.00mm and when I plot preview the drawings it seems fine and everything is going well. But when I actually print it on to a pdf the line weights show up differently. Is there anyway I can fix this?

It's simple really, my line weights are fine in the preview and the layouts. But when I plot it to a pdf or rather any printer. The line weights of the text are wacked out. Some of them are thicker than others.

My experience, you must be chosen all of model color from index color within 0 to 256.Monochrome plot style can't understand to change one tone for True color and color book .If will not work,pls check pdf plotter setting.

I checked my layers, my pens 0-256 are all at 0.00 and i even tried over riding the line weights in properties its the same thing. Over and over

One of our guys had the same problem. He switched to the latest version of Adobe and it cleared it up. His problem was the older software was screwing it up.