Layout Setup

wannabe

One thing I've ignored up until now is the fact despite my page setup and prints settings specifying the correct page size and my drawing sheets having a two lines at 90 degrees in every corner, these arrows never actually match up the the black area behind them in paper space.

What would be nice is to insert my drawing sheet at 1:1 which would then fit perfectly into the black baground, thus looking tidy.

It's only a minor issue, but still one step further from perfection.

Can anyone explain if and how its possible to achieve this, please?

Is your Sheet TB on a standard size w/c is preset w/ the standard sheet list of the Plotter?

Also on the Page Setup, set the Margins to 0 on all sides to exact fit the Sheet TB on the Black background of the PS

Limites of the title block are in line with the standard ISO page size (example A3 is 420 wide, so the two lines form a corner at the four points on this perimeter).

The margins are all set 0mm.

Also, the coordinate 0,0 is about 5mm in and 2 mm above the bottom left corner of the black layout background.

I'm sure at previous companies I have managed to set this up perfectly. And whilst it doestn really affect drawing output its just nagging away at mel; I need perfect drawings.

If I set the display to Layout then 0,0 is miles to the left. If i set the display to extents and centre the plot then it aligns the bottom left of my drawing sheet with the bottom left of dashed printable area outline - but still the layout is not aligned correctly.:(

Do the arrows you mention start and end at the limits min and max settings? Plotting with Layout is the same as plotting with Limits in MS. Draw a line from (getvar "limmin") to (getvar "limmax") and then line your title block up to be equal to the end points of that line.

I'd like to be able to set it up so the bottom left of the layout is set to 0,0 coordinates and then my titleblock can be inserted at that point.