Cross The Line

grain

Hi,

Like 'Autocad Electrical', does the standard Autocad 2008 have the facility of automatically inserting an arc to indicate that crossing lines are not connected. If not what do our dear viewers do.

:lol: Yea I like those little gif's picture explain better than words sometimes... there are a few programs out there that can record from your screen the one I use is called Camtasia studo. I learned about it here seeing a few posts with it in it, probably one of fuccoro's..

the Polyline is easy to "jump" the crossing lines, use the option for arc "a" then set the direction you want the arc with "d" to go back to a straight line hit "l"

Hi,

Like 'Autocad Electrical', does the standard Autocad 2008 have the facility of automatically inserting an arc to indicate that crossing lines are not connected. If not what do our dear viewers do.

This lisp file (not one I wrote) will work, you may need to adjust the value in the lisp file, and make sure you are zoomed fairly close to the intersection.

PIDcross.LSP