Cannot Refedit.....

wannabe

I guess my question is why are they non uniform scaled, and after you refedit them, do you have to put them back to non u-scaled? You could process the entire dwg to reset the scale to be uniform, but that would be a global change i think

you could try using BEDIT since you are using 2007. The one disadvantage is you lose sight of the bits around the block you are editing but a couple of construction lines pasted into the editor can often help.

the XREF or block sounds like it has been scaled in your drawing. This should do it:

Scale it back to 0

Refedit

Re Scale it.

Close refedit

If it's an XREF, make your you've set UNITS correctly in both your main drawing and XREF.

I had a pig of a job to be honest; no to be honest it would be offensively termed.

Basically I had to to take some boreholes, trial pits etc from multiple drawings, standardise a lot of the blocks and attributes and then add them to some other drawings whilst retaining geographical accuracy.

Let me tell you, a variety of block sizes, shapes etc all with different attribute sizes was just a complete piece of trash.

But, when you have contractors, other offices etc it is to be expected.

BEDIT was the option I chose in the end.