AutoCAD @ Home

BIGMIKE09281946

I am on Oxygen 24/7 and am studying AutoCAD at home, through Penn Foster and the commonwealth of PA is footing the bill. I have been unable to work for a long time and hope that I can work at home. Getting around with a liquid Oxygen container is tedious and limitied. About as similar to the Philadelphia Eagles.

Do you have potential sources for work in mind or would you be literally cold-calling places looking for work? I've come across one or two sites where people actually bid on jobs but the competition is really fierce. CAD users in India will low-ball just about any job that gets posted.

I have an email from Liberty Professional Services, Inc. telling me to give them a call when I get my diploma. The commonwealth will also facilitate my hiring, so that the employer doesn't worry that I will run out of O2 while I'm working.

I have Autocad Architecture 2008 and 2009 installed on my home machine. They were provided by my employer, Although I am trying to figure out a way to purchase my own license in case I get laid off lol.

i used to have 2007 on vista.....my dad figured out how to get it on there, than i wanted to put SolidWorks on my laptop and had to get XP on my computer....something went wrong it got rid of autoCAD :(

Well BigMike it sounds like you have the makings of a plan which is good so I wish you the best not only in your studies but in securing work as well. Happy Thanksgiving.