DWG to JPEG

rengised

I have a JPG "printer" set up. I havbe quite a low res set as I used it for creating pictures in a forum but I am sure you can set the resolution in the properties button.

Plotter Manger|Add a Plotter and choose Raster File Format as your manufacturer.

try looking for this.... swf printer pro, download the software and install, this ones were used in our office... got a problem like you do... but do not use it for pdf file... so crapy.....

A bit more involved but you could save your AutoCAD drawing in .bmp file format. Then open up the drawing in MS Paint and immediately save it as a .jpg file.

Jpg is fine so long as you set up the print size properly. CADTutor has a tutorial on this and it has been covered many a time in the forum. Check the similar threads at the bottom of the page. This thread might be of service to you.

I do usually prefer png when using graphics in general though.

Just copy whichever entities you want to export, then open Power Point (I don't know why this does not work With excel or word), choose Paste special then paste as wnhaced metafile. Once pasted in Power point you can paste it in word o excel. That keeps the resolution for pasting autocad images into office documents. Hope this helps

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone, i have a drawing in autocad 2008 is it possible to convert it JPEG file in good resolution? Thanks

Take a look at this thread :http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32278

hope this help!