Plotting True Colour to HP Plotter

dej-b&v

Hi

I am trying to plot a blue colour that appears correct in AutoCAD and on A3 laser printers. When plotting to a large format HP plotter (HP DesignJet 750C+) the colour plots purple. This is for a legal document and lawyer demand it should match. I am using AutoCAD 2008 (MEP). I have tied using various blues for ture color option but can't find a decent dark blue.

Sorry if this is a frequent question couldn't find it anywhere though.

Dave

Thanks Dave

I have adjusted colours as you suggest. However the plotter doesnot match the colours selected. I have plotted colorwh drawing from the sample in AutoCAD. On this all dark blues plot out in a purpleish colour.

Dave

Hi Dave

Problem is not with ink. Have looked on Hp website seems it is a known problem with HP Designjet printers. (Would post link but forum doesn't allow - but can be found undr business support). Tried using this but our IT have looked doen my system that I can't modify printer driver. Ah well will have to send drawing out to be printed. Thanks for help any way

Dave

the forum doesn't allow links until you have a few more posts to your name. Stick around and help out a bit or ask some more and you will soon be there.

We never have to produce accurate colours (not on the big printer anyway) and we could live with our purple patch.

I was about to suggest sending the print out when I read your final sentence.

Would post link but forum doesn't allow - but can be found undr business support

Have got to wait untill you have a post count of 10 i think, it's an anti-spam measure on the forum that's all