which you prefer to use

e.mounir

Hi every one

In my company we are using AutoCAD 2008 and AutoCAD 2007 and we will upgrade all machines to AutoCAD 2009

And we have a diction which version we will used

My question is

which you prefer to use, this like small survey for us and have any one problem with AutoCAD 2009

Thanks

I prefer 2007 but I find myself using 2009 more each day. I've had no problems running either version but then I don't run a lot of junk software on my computer, I closely monitor and selectively choose my downloads, install all updates to the OS as well as all service packs for AutoCAD and I keep my antivirus program up-to-date.

I'm running XP Pro. I have no plans to move to Vista. This is personal preference. There are other forum members running Vista and AutoCAD who can better inform you about any potential problems.

we tend to jump alternate years, or in between if a feature looks worth having. I find each release is just a little bit smoother than the previous version but 2009 looks to have more visual updates than (for us) features - so we have stayed with 2008 on XP-Pro. We will change to 2010 when it comes out unless we see big differences when wee get a demo of electrical next week.