Noob trying to create a basic rendering

Ricken

Hi

I´m working in ADT 2007 and trying to create a rendering of a building, outside and inside.

But I cant seem to get the materials on my walls properly, they are either white, green or red. I have been trying to use "materials" and added to selected walls. But they dont show.

When I render it only renders that Visual Style wich is currently showing. Can I set the render to work so that I don´t get this problem?

Or am I jus tstupid? :P

Thanks for looking anyways.

Ok im not sure for ADT if setting up of RMAT is the same, but try to toggle the scaling and tiling of the material, it might be set to a value too large or too small for your swatch

whats your render window look like? there are settings for what to render. There should be either a render settings window/button or something you can toggle in visual styles manager. I have not used architecture but i assume its the same general layout.