Page Setup Manager

yoshi

Hello All. I am new here. I have not drafted in a long time (6 years) but now I am back in the game. I have not used AutoCAD since I was in school. So alot of this stuff is completely new to me like the model and paper space thing. I have used other design tools and CAD systems so for the most part I am good to go. here is my current problem

I am trying to publish a job that is 3 sheets. In the page setup manager if I click on sheet 1 or 2 the modify button does not highlight and all the other buttons are active. When I click on page 3 the modify button is active but the set current button is not active. Why? What am I missing here? I want to change the papper size for sheets 1 and 2 but it will not let me. I already changed what I needed to for sheet 3. Any help would be awsome. I am guessing that it is obvious but I am missing it. Thanks yoshi

My publish window also will not let me choose how many copies I want. any help??? Is this because of what someone else set up or maybe even the template itself?????

Yes thanks that did it for the modify button. Somedays the thinker is on break the whole day long up till 2 a.m. last night installing a new water heater.

If things are set up correctly then you should be sending plots to the plotter when you publish a drawing. Or is it possible to set things up so that a set of prints is generated at the same time as the .dwf publish file thanks again.