Textmask command.

B.Alves

I would like to know why is that when i use the Textmask command, my text scales by 20x . Why can't my text height remain at its default height??? Can anyone enlighten me on this subject?

Thx. icon12.gif

I would like to know why is that when i use the Textmask command, my text scales by 20x . Why can't my text height remain at its default height??? Can anyone enlighten me on this subject?

Thx. icon12.gif

That shouldn't happen want to talk us through the steps you are taking to give us more of a clue.

I just tried this out and my text stays the same size.!! :?

I'm using Autocad 2009. When I type Textmask, it asks me to select my objects, once I select an Mtext window, for example, and I press enter, the text automatically scales by 20 times. My masktype is wipeout and the offset i want is .25. I notice that my annotation scale right now is at 1:20, would that have anything to do with it.