Help on 3D drawing please

malevy

I am trying to figure out how to fix this 3d model.. can someone take a look at this dwg file and see if you can edit off the edges. its marked in the drawing.. thanks a million for any help.

SOL2.dwg

I used the command presspull, clicked in the area u wanted removed and extruded the area down through the solid and it removed this area from the solid then.

oh wow why didn't i think of that.. i use presspull all the time.. ok well anyways thanks for your help its much appreciated you just saved me from hours of headaches trying to figure this out :)

I used the command presspull, clicked in the area u wanted removed and extruded the area down through the solid and it removed this area from the solid then.

It looked like you had the surfaces extended to close to the cylinder, so when you did or if you did the Slice command with Surface it didn't like it.