AutoCAD MAP 09 crashing

Rock8104

Using MAP Taking a shapefile with light poles I surveyed and am connecting them with lines that are from our original xref. I have Some data Checked out and have tried it with the xref bound and in an XRef edit and both times I get CAD to Crash has happened 2 times in 30 mins this morning and happened 4 times yesterday afternoon. All I am doing is grabbing the grips of the existing lines and to the new features and it will crash w/o even giving me an error. I have no idea whats going on hopefully someone here can help.

I have not had it happen in any other drawings as of yet but we just began using MAP and I upgraded to SP 1 yesterday. Are there any other SP's?

I am going to try and create a whole new drawing and bring over what i need and see if maybe that file is corrupt.

Do you use scalelists?

Have you tried a Purge or Audit of the drawing?

If there was a second service pack I think you would have come across it.

Have you checked the AutoDesk website for known issues or hotfixes?