change the color/lineweight of an attribute

sdugan

I am inserting an attribute that I want to change to a different color and lineweight. I tried attedit and eattedit, changed the properties but did not work.

I tried that and it did not work....

what I'm working with is an add-on furniture package and want to change the line type of some chairs that I am inserting so I am wondering if because it's proprietary that it is not possible to change the properties. I've tried eattedit, battman and it changes the properties but does not reflect it in my drawing

I tried that and it did not work....

what I'm working with is an add-on furniture package and want to change the line type of some chairs that I am inserting so I am wondering if because it's proprietary that it is not possible to change the properties. I've tried eattedit, battman and it changes the properties but does not reflect it in my drawing

to reflect it in your drawing use 'attsync' commnad after doing the changes.