how do you make tranparent in autocad2007?

arjun_samar

sir.

im familliar with autocad 2004, in this version my school had this topic on how to make tranparent material on windows. but when i used autocad 2007 its quite difficult for me coz on how to approach on materilas are diffirent in autocad 2004.

hope someone could help me.

thanks in advance.

arjun.

gudpm jun! welcome to cadtutor forum. to set "transparent" in 2007, go to material set up. set the material transparency to 0. then apply the material to your 3d object. or you can use the glass clear under template "user defined"...

its applicable from 2004 to 2009... for transparency, the lower the value, the more transparent your material would become.... iligan city, lanao del norte, mindanao!:)

its applicable from 2004 to 2009... for transparency, the lower the value, the more transparent your material would become.... iligan city, lanao del norte, mindanao!:)

kuya autocad_designer,

taga mindanao po pala kayo....

ano po trabaho nyo? cad operator?:huh:

mechanical draftsman for Holcim project engineering... unfortunately, i just had my contract ended today. Holcim Lugait plant's process line 1 is on economic shutdown... then the last resort of the management is to remove all "costplus employees"(that includes me) and be replaced with those "regular employees" affected by the shutdown. im currently looking 4 a new job right nw! do u know one?

mechanical draftsman for Holcim project engineering... unfortunately, i just had my contract ended today. Holcim Lugait plant's process line 1 is on economic shutdown... then the last resort of the management is to remove all "costplus employees"(that includes me) and be replaced with those "regular employees" affected by the shutdown. im currently looking 4 a new job right nw! do u know one?

big bro...

sorry to hear that.... i really dont know a place where you can find job.... im just a student... im just on a on the job training here in a small contructor firm...

but if i can find a nice one for you, i'll let you know.