Raster image

Squirrel Cottage

I am attempting to include a raster image within the design of a trophy cabinet. I can import the image with no problem but cart do any thing with it once it’s made it’s self at home.

Can any one tell me how to delete move and adjust the scale of raster images once it as made its self at home in model layout.

You should be able to grab the blue grips and scale the image without a problem. You probably can't rotate it, I've never been able to anyway..

To mark it, you gotta click on the edges though, you won't find it if you click in the middle of the image if that's the problem.

You should be able to grab the blue grips and scale the image without a problem. You probably can't rotate it, I've never been able to anyway..

To mark it, you gotta click on the edges though, you won't find it if you click in the middle of the image if that's the problem.

......and make sure IMAGEFRAME isn't set to 0

A big thank you to you both I am now like a dog with two tails and a street full of lampposts.

By IMAGEFRAME to1 I have managed to delete the little rascals, if I use setting 2 what happens then ?

A big thank you to you both I am now like a dog with two tails and a street full of lampposts.

By IMAGEFRAME to1 I have managed to delete the little rascals, if I use setting 2 what happens then ?

Hahaha. That would be a happy dog!!!!

Previously there were just 2 settings for IMAGEFRAME (0 & 1). 1 has the frame on & 0 turns off the frame so that it won't plot (you may not want to see the frame when plotted) but then there's the problem of not being able to edit the image like you have described here. So 2 was introduced (which I like). This leaves the frame on but it won't plot. Smart thinking eh?

Yes this dog who’s as old as a young conker tree is very happy. But enough of this banter I will get told off again by the moderators for being to happy in my work.

Once again thank you.

Yes this dog who’s as old as a young conker tree is very happy. But enough of this banter I will get told off again by the moderators for being to happy in my work.

Once again thank you.

You're welcome!

Once again thank you.

Be happy, don't worry! And, what the heck is a "young conker tree"? :huh:

By IMAGEFRAME to1 I have managed to delete the little rascals

Don't delete the images, you should Detach them if you don't want them anymore. Deleting them just clears them from the screen, but they are still being referenced into your drawing. Open your Image Manager and you will see what I mean. You will see the images are still listed. The same goes for Xrefs. Don't delete, Detach.

You probably can't rotate it, I've never been able to anyway.

Images can be rotated just like any other entities. I think you're thinking of OLE objects Tiger. Those cannot be rotated.

Images can be rotated just like any other entities. I think you're thinking of OLE objects Tiger. Those cannot be rotated.

aha. Yeah, I only use PDFs in my drawings and they do come in as OLE, I just assumed they worked the same. And now I've learnt something new today, does that mean I can go home?? :roll:

Be happy, don't worry! And, what the heck is a "young conker tree"? :huh:

What is a young conker tree? Trees like the conker tree ( Horse Chestnut ) plus many other majestic trees grow very slowly into maturity this can take hundreds of years in some cases. So a young conker tree can be 50 – 60 years old or young which ever way you look at it. And a old conker tree can be 100 years plus. Hence I am as old as a young conker tree.

The game of conkers

I need to go now to workshop land and play with the wood shaving people at making a trophy cabinet.

Birds%2018493.JPG