Toolspace won't show

Fullalove

I've just had my company's IT people download the trial version of the '09 Civil 3D software and discovered that I cannot bring up my toolspace tab. I've read the threads and found little help. Reloads and updates aren't working so I am hoping there is some Messiah out there that is sitting on the solution, are you out there? Please help!

Don't know if this will help or not:

Displaying the Toolspace Window

You can control whether or not the Toolspace window is visible in the AutoCAD Civil 3D session.

If...

Then do this...

You cannot see the Toolspace window.

Click General menu ac.menuaro.gifToolspace. Or at the command line, enter ShowTS.

Only the Toolspace title bar is displayed.

Move the cursor over the title bar to display the full Toolspace window.

To disable Auto-hide, right-click the Toolspace title bar and click Auto-hide to remove the check mark next to it.

The contents of a tab are out of date.

Right-click in the window and click Refresh.

You want to close the Toolspace window.

Click sc_toolspace_close_icon.png.

• 4 weeks later...

This sounds like my exact problem. The solution posted was what I found in the help documentation. I didn't get the toolspace from that. Did you solve this problem?

I did; what you need to do is re-download the program and when doing so make sure that each individual file is set to download. For some reason when I first downloaded the program several key files were omitted from the download package and it resulted in the aforementioned problem.