• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• B1977

• ReMark

• Tankman

• BIGMIKE09281946

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am trying to draw it freehand and it does not look good,anyone able to help, thanks

Usually the preferred way of going about getting help around here is to post up the work you've done so far. That way forum users can get an idea of what your trying to do.

Just asking for someone to do it will probably not work, mainly because there alot of students out there with assignments that hope to find someone who can do their homework for them. Kinda goes against the name of the forum (CADTutor).

Post up what you got started, let everyone know what program you're using, and what you would like the end results to be. That way we got something more to go on to help you out. :D

I have no cad program.I was hoping that I could show someone a picture and they draw it in cad for me.This is not homework,this is for a job at home.if it cant be done ,i understand.I just wanted to have a proper design drawn up

Its for myself. I want to get wardrobes for a bedroom made up,but want to make it look professional on a page.

Check the www, many ready made *.dwg files are available for free download. :)

thanks ,where do I find that

hehe.. Just begin a search on Google, or whichever search engine you prefer and type in some keywords.

Since you're looking for some drawings or plans done with cad, I would suggest cad being part of the search.. The other keyword should be wardrobe, or closet, or something to that effect.

Happy hunting!:D

The search for .dwg files would require AutoCAD to be on your computer, for them to be of any use to you. I don't know for sure what type file pic you can post so that it could be drawn by anyone. I assume it would need to be drawn in Metric. Sketch an outline of the room and its dimensions, where you want the renovation, and its dimensions too. I will futz with it cause I can use the experience. You will need to include your email address on some sort of media surface for me to emaii you a pdf. Also will need to know the printer specs in millimeters etc.

I'll draw up...for a price. Can't afford to give away my time and efforts doing freebies. Besides we've never met. What do you have for exact dimensions? An overall size is not going to help.